2. I think it's time for a Men's Zenith Academy Minute Repeater Automatic Watch. Price only $110, 720, marked down from %173,000.
3. Haven't you ever wanted your own private island? How about the 222 acre Cave Cay Island in the Bahamas, for only $110,000,000.
4. Jewelry always makes a great gift. How about a Platinum Cushion Cut Blue Sapphire and Round Diamond Pendant for only$96,626, marked down from $120,782, with a list price of $241,564.
5. Now here is a great gift, a comic book, Action Comics Number 1 for just $3.2 million. (The price has been increased from its original issue price of 10 cents.)
6. I think a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO would be nice, at a cost of only $35 million.
7. In the area of technology, there is the Original Macintosh Computer for $30,000. (I actually have one of these.)
8. If you are into fine art, you can obtain a Picasso woodcut, Jacqueline au Bandeaufor $100,000.
9. The Samsung UN105S9 Curved 105-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TVis available at a price of $119,999.99.
10. Last but not least, for the billionaires who want to become trillionaires, you can get a genuine $100 trillion dollar bill from Zimbabwe.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays!!!