3. Maybe you can start your own country on your own private island. The Rangyai Island located in Thailand, is available for only $160,000,000.
4. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, and blue sapphires may be a girl's second best friend. How about a Platinum Cushion Cut Blue Sapphire and Round Diamond Pendant for only $117,033, marked down from $234,066.
5. Owning a two letter dot com domain name would be great. At $875,000, PT.com would have been a bargain.
6. How about this crib? The Scarface Mansion had a price drop of $23 million.
7. If you are into guns, you should probably pick up Brigham Young's revolver. Stuff it in your stocking. $1,142,500.
8. If you are into cars, you could get Janis Joplin's 1964 Porsche 356C 1600 SC Cabriolet for $400,000.
9. For the billionaire who has everything, there is Mozart's hair for $53,000.
10. Finally, for the billionaire who wants to become a trillionaire, you can get a genuine $100 trillion dollar bill from Zimbabwe.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays!!!